Hereby this Privacy Notice has been updated on 21.08.2020.
The below Privacy Notice has been drafted by the data controller Zorlu Yapı Yatırım A.Ş. (“Company”), in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (“Law”), in order to provide you with the necessary information on the processing of your personal data through our website and our mobile applications.
- Processing Purposes of Your Personal Data
Your personal data is processed by our Company in accordance with the processing purposes and guidelines expressed under articles 5 and 6 of the Law:
Creating Memberships: Using your credential and contact information in order to create your membership and administering your member profile through our mobile application Zorlu World,
Providing Online Services: Using your credential information and consent based location information in order to provide online services with Zorlu World through your mobile devices including services such as navigation and marketing for special offers,
Providing Free Wi-Fi Services: Using your credential information, contact information and mobile device information in order for you to benefit from our free Wi-Fi services or for our product development,
Providing Mobile Payment Services: Using your credential and license plate information of your vehicle in order to create a convenient payment experience for Zorlu Center car parks when using our mobile payment system,
Conducting Commercial Activities: The execution of necessary activities in order to conduct the Company’s commercial activities, to maintain our business related processes and to provide technical and communicative support related to our services,
Personal Data Collected Through Your Mobile Device: When using our online services, in order for product development and for the functionality of our applications, we process data related to the time spent on the application, Internet Protocol (IP) address and mobile device type and other device specified information.
- Operations Subject to Consent
When the conditions of data processing expressed under articles 5/2 and 6/3 of the Law are not met, with the signing of the Privacy Notice, your personal data will be eligible for processing within the guidelines specified in the Notice.
In this context; your data will be processed and will be disclosed to third parties whom the Company is receiving services from for the purposes of planning and administering customer relationships, marketing for products and services, communicating special offers and campaigns, offering you personalized services based on your consumer preferences and needs, planning and the administering of processes in order to establish attachment with the Company and for activities of corporate communication, providing special offers based on your location, providing you navigation services on the condition of collecting location based data, and keeping records of necessary registries within the Company structure.
- Third Parties the Personal Data is Transferred to and the Purposes of Such Transfer
The personal data collected, in accordance with the conditions of processing and processing purposes set out under Articles 8 and 9 of the Law and in the context of purposes set out by the Privacy Notice, is shared with;
- Payment enterprises whom we receive service from, for your payments made to Zorlu Center’s car park
- The supplier firms who we receive service from for the operation of our online services
- Third parties whom we receive service for the transmitting of messages
Official public bodies and institutions and legally empowered private legal entities for the compliance of our legal obligations,
- Methods of Collecting Personal Data and Its Legal Pretext
Personal Data is collected during the creation of a Zorlu World membership registry, in an electronic setting. It is in accordance with the conditions set out under Article 5 of the Law which are: the establishment and execution of a contractual relationship, the legitimate interest of the Company, and when necessary by law, based on unambiguous consent of the processing personal data.
- Your Rights Under the Law
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law, as the data subject, you have designated rights entitled to you, which are explained below:
- To request information on whether your personal data has been processed,
- If they have, the right to request information in regards to the nature of such processing,
- To request information on the purpose of processing and whether the processing is in compliance with the purposes,
- To request information on the third parties whom personal data has been transferred to or shared with, in the country or abroad,
- To request rectification of processed personal data which is found to be incomplete or inaccurate, and the right to request this change to be declared to third parties whom the data has been disclosed to,
- To request erasure or eradication of personal data which is no longer found necessary for the purposes which the data was collected for, even if it was lawfully processed under the Law, and the right to request this process to be declared to third parties whom your data was disclosed to,
- To object to your data being analysed through automatic means which would consequent to unfavourable outcomes,
- To demand compensation for damages when your personal data is used for unlawful processing
When aforementioned rights are communicated through the methods outlined under the Data Subject Application Form provided at www.zorlucenter.com.tr/assets/KVK_Basvuru_Formu.pdf by the data subjects,
they will be evaluated and concluded within 30 (thirty) days as prescribed by the law. As such evaluation is principally free of charge, the Company shall reserve the right to request a fee based on the tariff guidelines established by the Data Protection Authority.